Ah well. The part when he died was, as expected (you should know what im about to say), sad. He wasn't a beast, darn it. He wasn't meant to be in the city! He belonged at that island! where those disgusting creatures &dinosaurs (still) were at. Where those ugly &disgustingly horrifying natives lived. *Shudders*
Kingkong's love for the lady, Ann, was.. nice, touching, whatever you call it. An ape has feelings too OKAY!! He knows how to love. Unlike some people. Ha ha.
I am not referring to particularly anyone, actually. Heh.
-
I'm still with the flu. What i need is MEAT! BLOOD!!! Ha.ha. I NEED TO LIVE!
Whenever i feel dizzy i don't need sugar. I NEED BLOOD!!!
That day when i drank i almost immediately turned red. Even the veins in my eyes were red-hot (or hot-red, whatever).
My aunt commented that people who gets red better than those who go pale. Urm a little of a singlish slang pardon me, ah.
That reminded me of how jiamin almost passed out during prom morning.
The meat i devour will beat you, you freakin' IRRITATING FLU VIRUS!! It will it will it will!!!!
I sound so determined.
-

The other day at Conrad. Pool looked sooo uninviting, hor?

Happy fah-mee-leee!!!! ;D
Lol.

Thought this looked quite nice. :)
-
As i was discussing about something with a friend of mine.. I suddenly remembered an incident with nora. Gosh i didn't really wish to plaster her name here but.. ya. I wanna talk about this.
Lol. She is the well-known nobody-likes person. Ya? Me too. Like, d'oh. Sheesh.
I remember her being sabotaged into being the chairman at the starting of the term. I remember me, as the treasurer, doing the counting of heads every morning &having to pass the bloody diary to her.
Ha. Ha. She was a well-known person whom most disliked. She (i think) deliberately placed her book so close to my back during silent reading that i had to make a loud shuffle (of my ass) to make known my displeasure. Still, that idiot didn't get it.
Why do we dislike her? She's just another one of those recluse, isn't she? No. She tries, a little too hard, in fact to fit in. To be cool (yea sure with an ankle sock &a quarter sock on different legs, cool). Or whatever.
Anyhows i'll cut this short. I remember her coming up to me one morning when i was with yanshan &ruiting, i think. Meaning to confront me or something? I dunno. She started saying stuffs like *swallows saliva (or pride, i dunno, guess she swallows her pride all the time. If there is pride in her.)* hey i.. BLARHBLARHBLARHBLARHBLARH.
I didn't listen i knew it was something to do with my relationship with her. Well.. I did something kinda blunt.
I just said these 5words. Yanshan would remember them clearly, wouldn't she? ;)
"I.Just.Don't.Like.You."
&she was like, Ok. &walked away. I remember rolling my eyes. Lol, i think.
Gah what's with remembering &hesitating.
Anyhows, yanshan used MY 5words when mr.. (whatshisname?)..
Oh, Mr oh. Yes when he asked what his class (e2) didn't like about him. Lol the class wrote anonymous comments &stuff &yanshan honayee wrote those 5words. She should have credited me or something, huh? ;)
Wouldn't forget how she laughed &said that. Lol.
Meanness aside, i just wanted to share that.
No wait, I still want to go on.
See, the friend i mentioned i was just discussing about something.. We were talking about someone.
See (again), I don't like that someone. I don't want to elaborate. Anyhows tomorrow's update would be brief i guess. Even if there are pictures taken.. Urmmm.. I wouldn't post them.
But why shouldn't i! Gah i dunno. We shall not, lie.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Wait, why would that inconvenience you in anyway? GAH. I.Just.Don't.Like.You!
Like the case with nora , i'm not the only one who has something against you.
So *shrug*. Sorry?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home